Koh Samui - Hadyai


I did some exercises walking along the beach early in the morning. I watched the birds flying, the waves flowing, and people jogging and swimming. I also captured some photographs. After that, I had my breakfast at 07:10 AM. Look at what I had done based on my creativity, haha. We went back to Hadyai today. We left Koh Samui by ship at 09:10 AM and arrived at Don Sak Port. What a great moment at Koh Samui, I'll never forget it.


We continued our trip to Hadyai from Don Sak Port. When we passed Nakhon Si Thammarat, we decided to have lunch there. The menu was delicious chicken rice. We ate chicken all the time, haha. Most of the people in Nakhon Si Thammarat are Muslims. This is my first time being in Thailand where I can encounter Moslems. As you may know, more than half of the population of Thailand are Buddhists.


Then our trip continued to Wat Pad Thak. There was a place like the king's throne in Wat Pad Thak. Being covered in a gold shining color, it was awesome and so beautiful. Besides, I also saw many little Buddhist monks but unfortunately, I did not have the chance to take their photographs. I am sure that whoever sees their photographs will say "What a cute monk", haha.


After going to Wat Pad Thak, we went to Wat Phako. I had never been here before. This is a nice religious place. Here you can see statues of old Buddhist monks that are made from wax. They seem very real with the imitation hair and nerve. If you don't notice them you may think they are real old monks.


There is a new tourism destination in Songkla, near Hadyai, that has just been built. It is called The Naga. The Naga is the name of a dragon statue that splashes water directly into the river. 1 word for it "antique". After visiting The Naga, we went directly to Hadyai. We did not stay at Lee Garden Plaza Hotel anymore this time but we stayed at the Golden Crown Hotel.

Comments

Popular Posts