Hadyai - Krabi





My alarm rang at 05:00 AM today. I enjoyed watching Hadyai City through my room's window. Without my realization, the time passed quickly. The dark sky had changed to a shiny sky. I took a bath immediately and got myself ready for breakfast.


Unfortunately, the time for breakfast was 07:00 AM and I did not know about that. I was in the lobby since 06:20 AM. Luckily, Wi-Fi was available there so I could surf the internet while waiting for breakfast, haha. The menu this morning was divided into 3 sessions. In the first session, I had fried rice, fried noodles, baked eggs, baked sausages, baked ham, fried potato, fried chicken, a small spoonful of red chili, and a cup of hot chocolate. While in the second session, I had only fried potato and in the third session, I had dessert (watermelon, papaya, and pineapple), and a cup of orange juice.





We went to Wat Thum Sumano after breakfast. Wat Thum Sumano is a religious place that is located inside a cave. The most interesting part of being there was the feeling like you were in the Indiana Jones, haha.



We reached Wat Thum Sumano at 11:00 AM. You can see many things here, from bats to big roots. We went to have lunch at Trang after this. Why Trang? It was because we passed Trang during our trip. Our journey continued to Wat Thum Sua after lunch. Wat Thum Sua is one of many religious places in Thailand. There was a huge Buddhist monastery being built here. Then finally, we reached Krabi at Aonang Beach in the evening. The first destination was the Aonang Palace Hotel. After we had checked in, we went to have dinner at Wangsai Seafood Restaurant which was located at the beachside.

Comments

Popular Posts